Project Profile Preparation
A project profile presents estimate of the activities involved and the total investment that will be required, as well as the annual operating costs and, in the case of income generating projects, the annual income.
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, features, functions, tasks, deadlines, and ultimately costs. In other words, it is what needs to be achieved and the work that must be done to deliver a project.
G) Financial aspects :
– Assumption for financial analysis
– Cost of the project and means of finance
– Estimate of working capital
– Sales estimate
– Projected income statement
– Cost of service/goods sold
– Gen., administrative and selling expenses
– Break-even analysis
– Pay-back period
– Cash-flow statement
– Projected balance sheet
– Debt-service coverage ratio
– Internal rate of return
– Ratio analysis
– Sensitivity analysis
Like any profitable business an informative and comprehensive project profile is very significant to approve a project loan. A project profile presents estimate of the activities involved in a Project -- total investment, annual operating costs and annual income generating in projected year of a project. Following data and information is required to be included to prepare a technically sound and htechnologically appropriate project.
A) Summery of the Project:
(i) Brief Description of the Project
(ii) Name, Location, Product/Services, Capacity
(iii) Fixed cost of the Project & Means of Finance
(iv) Production Capacity, Price and Revenue Generation
(iv) Short Financial Forecast
B) Organizational Aspects:
(i) The formation of the Company
(ii) Governing Department & Authority
(iii) Share Holding Structures
(iv) The inner most Goals and Objectives of the company
(v) Company Policy & Strategy
(ii) Major Department of the company
(iii)Other sister concerned companies of the Project
C) Management Aspects :
(i) Name of sponsor-Directors of the company, their background and experience.
(ii) Comment on the management and financial capabilities and track record.
(iii) Performance of other concerns, if any, where such Directors are involved.
(iv) Details of foreign collaboration, if any.
(v) Names of Directors who will be responsible for supervising the administrative and technical aspects, both at the implementation and production stages.
D) Technical :
(i) Location-area of land and if development of land is required, the
(ii) Communication facilities.
(iii) Availability of utilities.
(iv) Civil works – Type of building and specifications of construction,
covered area, estimated cost.
(v) Plant and machinery (list of machinery to be enclosed)
– Imported machinery
a) C&F cost
b) Other costs
c) Country of origin
– Erection and installation.
– Technology transfer, if any
(vi) Raw materials
a) C&F cost
b) Duty and taxes
c) Other costs
– Local raw and packing materials
Managerial and technical
Administrative and sales
(viii) Furniture and fixture
(ix) Office equipment
(xi) Safety provision
(xii) Environmental provision
(xiii) Implementation schedule
E) Market :
(i) Proposed product-mix/service to be offered.
(ii) Capacity to be developed.
(iii) Existing demand along with future projection.
(iv) Capacity already developed.
(v) Actual capacity utilization.
(vi) Demand-supply gap.
(vii) Pricing of proposed product/service.
(viii) If the product/service is import-substitute, duty structure of imported items.
(ix) Distribution channel.
F) Economic aspects :
– No. of jobs created
– Cost per job created
– Contribution to GDP
– Earning in foreign exchange or foreign exchange savings.
Licensing & Certification
To set up any industry Licensing & Certification is mandatory for any country.
The following is a list of licenses, approvals, permits, and certificates which are required to set up manufacturing business in Bangladesh.
- Personal TIN Certificate of sponsors
- Company Registration at RJSC
- Name of the products/Services
- Name of the sponsors
- NID of the sponsors
- Present & Permanent Address of the sponsors
- Authorized Capital
- Paid up Capital with percentages
- Name of the Chairman & Managing Director
- Name of the directors
- Quorum of the Board meeting
- Signatory of Bank Account
- Trade License
- Holding Tax/Rent Agreement of premises
- No Objection Certificate from Authority
- Name the Owner
- Photo & NID of Owner
- Company TIN Certificate
- Opening Bank Account in schedule bank
- Vat Registration Certificate
- Membership from respective Association
- Board of Investment permission
- Import Registration Certificate
- Export Registration Certificate
- Fire License
- Factory Layout Approval & License
- Environmental Clearance Certificate
- Certificate from Export Promotion Bureau
- Electrical Connection document
- Gas connection document
- Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission permission
- Custom Bond License
- Architectural Approval Drawing
- Structural Drawing
- Soil Test Report
- Occupancy Permission
- Engineering Certificate
- Load Bearing Certificate
- Compliances issues
Industrial plant setup consultant offers worldwide customers work across their numerous areas since they understand their particular difficulties and can design answers for limit and change squander, increment productivity underway, boost their resources, and convey benefits all through the venture lifecycle.
We provide solution to set up your industry.
Support to Term Loan
Long-term debt is debt that matures in more than one year. Long-term debt can be viewed from two perspectives: financial statement reporting by the issuer and financial investing. In financial statement reporting, companies must record long-term debt issuance and all of its associated payment obligations on its financial statements. On the flip side, investing in long-term debt includes putting money into debt investments with maturities of more than one year.
Common Documents for Local Industrial Loan
- Application in Letterhead Pad
- 1(one) copy passport size photograph of intending borrower(s) as well as guarantors(s).
- Valid Trade License
- Permission from BOI (if applicable)
- TIN certificate
- Bank statement for last 6 (six) months (if any)
- Partnership deed (in case of partnership firm)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association with certificate of incorporation duly certified by RJSC (in case of limited company
- Certified copy of upto date list of directors (Form XII)
- Financial statement for last 3 years
- Project Feasibility Report for new project as well as BMRE of existing project.
- Quotation/ Pro-forma invoice of Machinery
- Machinery list with layout plan for installation.
- Original title deed
- Bia deed , CS, SA, RS & Hal Parcha, Mutation with DCR Upto date rent receipt
- Site Map/Municipal tax receipt
- Non-encumbrance certificate
- Approved plan for construction of building from the competent authority & estimate of cost of construction( in case of land owned by the project)
- Survey Report of the fixed assets of the project or other collateral security.
- Lease agreement (in case of rented premises)
- Form XVIII/IXX for creation of charges with RJSC.
- Copy of membership of appropriate association.
- CIB report of the borrower