We offer Bankable Industrial Project Finance Support Services. Our expert and dashing Financial Analysts who are well capable to prepare appropriate Bankable Project Profile. The Report will analysis the financial viability of the Project.
- Executive summary—This section provide a concise overview of your business. It briefly describes your company, its industry and its competitive advantage. It should also describe the business need or project that requires financing, as well as the amount of money needed.
- Description of the company—In the main part of your business plan, you should more fully describe the history, current operations and strategy of your business.
- Management team experience—Show the skills, experience and qualifications of each member of the management team. Your banker needs to know they have what it takes to make your project work.
- Key financial data—This section shows the financial strength of your business. Provide financial statements as well as forecasts for the next 2 to 3 years. Your banker will examine this information closely in an effort understand your track record and capacity to repay the loan. As in every part of your small business loan proposal, make sure you are completely honest and transparent.
- Marketing plan—Provide a marketing plan to answer these key questions: Is there a proven market for your product or service? Who are your competitors and what are their strengths and weaknesses? What is your client profile? What is your key competitive advantage?
- Production plan—Your banker will want to know if you have the operational capacity to handle your projected sales.
- Human resources management—Demonstrate that your business has the ability to recruit, develop and retain the right people to move your business project further.